950 Notre-Dame O., apt. 339Le Sud-Ouest, QC
This stunning one bedroom condo in this 2010 quality construction offers many amenities and upgrades! The Lowney is known for its amenities with rooftop pool & beautiful panoramic view of the city, fully equipped gym, elevators & WIFI throughout. Just steps to Old Montreal, close to the downtown core, trendy restaurants, all services & amenities. A must see!
Characteristics of this condo:
- Fully closed bedroom
- 640 square feet
- Hardwood flooring throughout
- Granite countertops
- Open concept layout
- Master bedroom with walk-in closet
- Walk-in with access to laundry
- Washer/Dryer in unit
- Large patio doors w/ big balcony
- Wall mounted A/C
- Garage parking
- Storage locker in garage (R-249)
- Urban chalet with full kitchen, fireplace, pool table, home theater screening room, free wifi
- Two level terrace with in-ground heated pool, hot tub, BBQs, tables and lounge chairs, breathtaking city views
- Fifth level courtyard terrace with Nordic spa style cold tub and dry sauna, lounge chairs
- Large gym with weights and cardio equipment, indoor lap pool, steam room and sauna
Within close proximity of:
- Old Montreal
- Centre Bell
- Montreal General Hospital
- Many of the best restaurants and shops in Montreal!
- Metro Grocery
- Bus stops – 61,74,75,107
- Bonaventure Metro (6 minute walk), Lucien L’allier (6 minute walk)
- Highway – 720 West (2 minutes) & 720 east (2 minute)
Investment potential: Are you looking to buy property as an investment and rent it out to a corporate tenant? This condo has been rented out between $1,550-$1,650/month unfurnished, or $1,850-$1,950$/month fully furnished and equipped including garage. Excellent rental potential!!
Do not miss this opportunity to have the chance to live in this much desired location! Turn key ready!
Municipal Taxes: $2,403 School Taxes: $493 Condo Fees: $234/month