3300 Boul. Cavendish #106NDG (Montréal)
Luxurious condo with 1 closed bedroom, located on Cavendish, just south of Sherbrooke, close to all services including grocery stores, NDG sports complex and community center. Walking distance to the Monkland village with its boutiques and restaurants & 3 km to the new Glen-MUHC complex and Vendôme metro (15 min. bus ride).
This condo features:
- Open concept kitchen with tons of cabinet space
- Quartz countertop and lacquered cabinets
- Large pantry (ideal for those who want more storage)
- Hardwood flooring throughout
- 1 closed bedroom that can accommodate a king sized bed
- Large walk in closet with custom built shelving
- Bathroom with separate shower and soaker tub
- Large windows that bring in a ton of natural sunlight
- Sunny balcony off the living room (not from the bedrooms – convenient for your guests)
- Upgraded light fixtures throughout
- All appliances included!
This building features:
- Concrete construction built in 2013
- Enjoy the rooftop terrace (ideal for entertaining), large common room leading to terrace, and gym for all owners offering views of the mountain and the St-Joseph’s Oratory!
Inclusions: Fridge, Stove, Dishwasher, Washer, Dryer, Wall mounted AC, custom blinds in the master bedroom, one locker and one garage parking spot.
Can be rented fully furnished for $1,500/month
Flexible occupancy date.
Located on Cavendish, just south of Sherbrooke, close to all services including grocery stores, banks, department stores, cafes, NDG sports complex and community center. Walking distance to the Monkland village with its boutiques and restaurants & 3 km to the new Glen-MUHC complex and Vendôme metro (15 min. bus ride).
More info on the MUHC:
- MUHC is one of Montreal’s Top 15 employers
- Generating work for a multitude of building trades; engineers, architects, electricians, plumbers, landscapers & contractors
- The New MUHC is energizing & revitalizing local neighbourhoods & businesses adjacent to our sites
- Each year, close to 4,500 people are trained at the MUHC, including more than 825 medical & surgical residents, 800 nurses, 450 medical students & more than 500 students in other health-related fields.